Attorneys You Can Trust With Your Drug Charges
Being charged with a state or federal drug offense can change your life, even if you are innocent. If you are looking for a defense lawyer to help you protect your legal rights, our firm can advise you on how to proceed.
Decades Of Experience With Arkansas Drug Cases
For decades, the criminal defense attorneys of Montgomery, Adams & Wyatt, PLC, have been representing citizens accused of crimes, including all types of drug felonies and misdemeanors. As your lawyers, we will work hard to protect your legal rights and help you reach the best possible outcome if your case involves:
- Marijuana possession, distribution or possession with intent to distribute
- Cocaine, crack or heroin possession, distribution or possession with intent to distribute
- Prescription drugs (such as OxyContin), forged prescriptions or “doctor mills”
- Meth charges that often hinge on precursors and paraphernalia
- Drug trafficking charges that are handled in federal court
- Conspiracy, a federal crime in which you can be held responsible for the actions of others
- A weapons charge related to a drug offense
Our firm is highly experienced with federal and state drug matters, as well as post-conviction appeals in appellate courts and the Supreme Court. As your attorneys, we will carefully review the evidence against you, leaving no stone unturned in determining whether an illegal search and seizure or another important issue played a role in your arrest.
Defense Lawyers For Marijuana Possession Cases In Conway | Free Consultation
Have you or a loved one been accused of a drug crime? Contact the Little Rock drug charges lawyers of Montgomery, Adams & Wyatt, PLC, to get your questions answered. We offer a free consultation. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.