Comprehensive Criminal Defense Representation
Are you under investigation for a crime? Have you been charged with a crime? Have you already been convicted and need to appeal? Our Little Rock criminal defense attorneys can help. No matter what phase of the criminal justice system your case is in, you can benefit from the more than 60 years of combined experience we offer.
At the law firm of Montgomery, Adams & Wyatt, PLC, our lawyers defend against misdemeanor and felony charges in state and federal courts. We commonly handle:
- Drug crimes: We represent clients who are charged with possession, sale/distribution, intent to sell or distribute, trafficking and other drug-related offenses.
- DWI: Drunk driving charges are extremely serious. It may be possible to fight the charges and retain your driver’s license.
- White collar crimes: From fraud to embezzlement, identity theft to conspiracy, we confidently handle all types of white collar crime cases.
- Violent crimes: Courts are taking increasingly aggressive action against individuals facing violent crime charges such as domestic violence, murder and manslaughter.
- Sex crimes: A conviction on a sex offense can have lifelong consequences such as the requirement to register as a sex offender.
- Weapons crimes: Whether you are accused of using a gun or brandishing a knife, the penalties for a weapons-related offense can include extensive jail time.
Our firm has successfully handled hundreds of criminal cases, as well as post-conviction appeals in appellate courts at the state and federal levels.
Finesse Or Fight
There is no need to lose hope when you have our lawyers on your side. We are skilled at solving problems and overcoming even the most challenging criminal allegations. Every case begins with a thorough review and comprehensive preparation. Ultimately, the strategy chosen to resolve your case will depend on a variety of factors.
In many cases, using finesse to negotiate with prosecutors can yield a positive outcome, thanks to our experience and our ability to skillfully present our opponents with reasons to agree with an outcome amenable to our client. However, our firm includes trial attorneys, and if the need to fight arises, you can be confident in our ability to adeptly argue your case in front of a judge and jury.
Our approach and our record of success in the field of criminal defense are well-known throughout the legal community. We are frequently appointed by the state to handle death penalty cases and appeals, evidence of our trusted position in the field.
Free Consultation | Drug Possession Attorney For Conway
Get in touch with our legal team at the Arkansas firm of Montgomery, Adams & Wyatt, PLC, to get your questions answered. We offer a free consultation. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. Call us at 501-377-9568 or contact us online.